Administering an Estate can be a stressful experience, particularly during a time of grief. We aim to take the stress out of the process.
We can help you:
- Locate and value assets and liabilities;
- Deal with financial institutions, including Centrelink;
- Prepare the necessary paperwork for a Grant of Probate;
- Arrange for the transfer or sale of assets, including conveyancing for the sale of real estate;
- Arrange for preparation of tax returns for the Estate;
- Assist you with winding up trusts and companies;
- Advice about the distribution of superannuation assets;
- Preparing Estate accounts for distribution to beneficiaries;
- Beneficiary interests and infant interests.
Litigation in this area is often personal at a very emotional time. Our team are involved in helping many clients challenging a Will on the grounds of:
- Testamentary incapacity of the Will-maker;
- Interpretation of a Will;
- Where no provision or inadequate provision has been made for a beneficiary;
- Where a person has been excluded from a Will.