Angela was admitted to practice in 1996 after completing her law degree at Melbourne University. Angela comes from a rural background and has worked in a variety of industries. She studied law part time at a mature age, whilst working full time as a Clerk at Phillips Fox, now DLA Piper.
Angela has worked with a variety of firms, both large and small, across a wide range of areas of practice culminating with her own legal practice, McPhee Solicitors, in 2000.
This practice was sold in 2014. Angela has a broad background in general practice and is very familiar with State and Federal Court jurisdictions, as well as an ability to be involved in mediation and resolution of disputes. She has worked in Family Law and is very familiar with the jurisdiction.
Angela’s areas of expertise include:
- Family Law Property matters;
- Children’s and Parenting matters;
- Defacto relationship/ Same Sex couple matters
- Grandparents’ and other family members’rights in relation to children upon the breakdown of a marriage
- Financial agreements
- Property distribution or the protection of property pending settlement
- Child support and paternity issues
- Enforcement of orders and Contravention proceedings
- Family Violence, child abuse, injunctions and protection orders
Angela’s broad background and experience in other areas of practice, including property, commercial, retirement villages, wills and estates will see GE Law Services’ clients benefit from her years of experience.
Angela takes a practical approach to ensure the best outcomes